Frontend Engineer – Vigo
Something about us
Here at BizAway, we simplify business travel. 😎
We are a well-established international company driven by strong ambitions and expertise. With an eye for sustainability🌱, we provide constant support to our client companies, helping them sort their business travel through the use of an always-evolving technology and our tech-driven, innovative and smart processes. 🚀
Behind every great project is an even greater team 👫. We recognise the value of hard work and are constantly striving for success. Communication and Responsibility, Listening and Curiosity, Passion and Cooperation, Impact and Innovation, Humility and Service, Transparency and Integrity are the values of our Solution Culture.
If you love new challenges, have a flair for problem solving and want to join one of the fastest-growing B2B startups around, then BizAway is the right company for you 🤩.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer who is passionate about development, confrontation and cooperation, and will take an active role in the analysis and implementation of our client-side solutions.
Your mission in BizAway
- Developing new customer-oriented solutions in the travel industry
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Cooperation and active confrontation with other team members
Key skills and experience
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS3 and CSS preprocessor (Sass or Less)
- Good understanding of Git and GitFlow
- Strong focus on best practices and design patterns
- Basic knowledge of image creation tools
- Layout aesthetic comprehension
- Problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of both spoken and written English (B2 level)
- Previous experience in the travel industry
- Knowledge of Docker
Why join us?
🚀 This is a key moment to start joining a rapidly growing team with great opportunities
🏢 Stimulating and creative working environment
☕ Coffee, biscuits and fruits to curb your cravings
🌍 Multicultural and international team
💪 People are what really matters to us
Location: Vigo (ES)