Senior Treasury Analyst – Barcelona
Something about us
Something about us We are a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing business travel player in Europe. With business travel at the core of the business, BizAway handles the complexity of such core function making business travel easy for the client.
Who are we looking for
Who are we looking for At BizAway, we are looking for an Economics graduate with several years of experience in the financial field to join us as our new Senior Treasury Analyst. You will work directly with the Finance and the Admistrative teams and will be a fundamental part of the Finance department and BizAway.
Your mission in BizAway
- Manage all e-banking platforms and review the movements in the company’s bank accounts.
- Manage the daily cash management of the company (payments, intercompany funding, FX transactions, investments, or funding operations)
- Manage daily relations with banks and/or other stakeholders sorting out all the issues related to the cash management function.
- Manage all aspects of the group’s bank accounts including loans, working capital facilities, bank guarantees, and other financial products as deemed necessary by the business. Keep up to date the database of the group bank accounts.
- Support the treasury lead with the implementation of the cash pool structure.
- Forecast the company’s short-term cash-flow and reconcile actuals with forecasted flows.
- Cash forecast analysis and full understanding of its behavior (detailed analysis of deviations, actuals vs forecast, deviation between forecast versions, trends analysis, cash burn/generation analysis per country) in order to provide key insights to senior management.
- Preparation, improvement, and automation of the existing treasury reports.
- Development of new reports for senior management.
- Maintain relationships with renting providers for the company’s CAPEX and negotiate with potential providers to find alternative financing opportunities.
- Assist with the group-wide deployment of the TMS and its day-to-day maintenance and operations. Helping in the roll out to the countries.
- Delivery of other projects as required.
Keys skill and experience
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in an international corporate treasury function (preferably treasury or FP&A), or in IB, PE, VC functions with strong exposure to financial departments of corporations.
- Experience with sweeping and cash pooling structures, ideally in an international environment.
- Knowledge of advanced Excel (VBA) + SQL (any advanced programming language is welcome).
- Former experience with TMS.
- Experience in documenting processes.
- Be a graduate student in Economics, Finance, or Business Administration (with a major in Finance or Economic).
- Experience in similar sectors or technology companies.
- Fluent English (Spanish is plus, not a deal breaker).
- Analytical profile, goal-oriented and team-spirit attitude
Why join us?
- ✈️ A seat on a scale-up with skyrocketing growth
- 💰 Attractive compensation, both fixed and variable, including equity in the company
- 📈 Development of your entrepreneurial spirit, having the chance to implement real-impact business decisions
- 🍻 Free coffee to kick-start your day and free beers to celebrate together
- 🎁 Private full insurance/welfare credit
- 🏢 Periodical trips among various company offices