We are a well-established international company driven by strong ambitions and expertise. With an eye for sustainability🌱, we provide constant support to our client companies, helping them sort their business travel through the use of an always-evolving technology and our tech-driven, innovative and smart processes. 🚀
Behind every great project is an even greater team 👫. We recognise the value of hard work and are constantly striving for success. Communication and Responsibility, Listening and Curiosity, Passion and Cooperation, Impact and Innovation, Humility and Service, Transparency and Integrity are the values of our Solution Culture.
If you love new challenges, have a flair for problem solving and want to join one of the fastest-growing B2B startups around, then BizAway is the right company for you 🤩.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for motivated and ambitious Product Owner, helping us to develop and deliver our Product by working close with our Engineering team and other stakeholders of the Company.
Your mission in BizAway
You are going to work in a well-defined area of our Product, translating our business requirements in a concrete and effective action.
In detail, these are the 3 main area in which you will be involved in:
- Product strategy: Work in conjuction with the Product Management in order to identify and define the next objectives and goals.
- Backlog management: Prioritize the items in our product backlog. Specify the definition-of-done in cooperation with the Engineering team.
- Overseeing development stages: As Product Owner you are accountable for each step of the development process, working closely with our Engineering team at every stage.
Key skills and experience
- Leadership and ability to take initiative
- Writing technical specs and requirements
- Proper communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Tech mindset
- Familiarity with Jira or other tools of Project Management
- Good knowledge of both spoken and written English (B2 level)
- Previous experience in the Travel industry
- Direct experience in Software Development