Enterprise Sales Executive
Something about us
BizAway is a tech scale-up that provides companies with an all-inclusive solution to book, manage and control Business Travel.
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive to help us acquire new enterprise clients and consolidate our presence as the digital leader in Italy.
- Humility -> we know we can learn on every occasion and we are ready to accept decisions we don’t share
- Ownership -> everyone is an (actual) owner, and we are held accountable for our own successes and mistakes
- Curiosity -> we never stop learning new things
- Passion -> we love what we do, even when things get tough
- Transparency -> we bring clarity in an opaque industry
- Innovation -> we are not afraid of challenging the status quo
Who are we looking for
- (MUST) 5+ years of experience as Sales Executive / Account Manager in the Business Travel industry, acquiring and retaining enterprise customers
- Native level of Italian and good level of English
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRMs
- Deep knowledge of the Italian market
- Excellent communication skills and ability to solve complex problems
- Hunger: you are not afraid of hunting new clients from scratch and you are eager to raise the bar every day
- Proactivity: you actively propose value-creating solutions for customers and are not afraid of mistakes
- Flexibility: you are comfortable working in a fast-changing environment with few certainties
Your mission in BizAway
- Prospect for new enterprise clients in Italy
- Run outbound campaigns via email, phone, and other touchpoints.
- Make the most of your personal network to acquire and retain new clients
- Present our solution to a range of people (Office Managers, Travel Managers, HR Directors, etc.)
- Solve complex problems and prepare tender offers
- Be an evangelist of our solution, also attending fairs and public events
- Define Quarterly and Annual OKRs with the Sales Manager
- Proactively propose actions, strategies, and campaigns to improve the sales process and enhance growth.
- Work together with the whole Sales Team in a positive feedback loop.
Why join us?
- ✈️ A seat on a scale-up with skyrocketing growth
- 💰 Attractive compensation, both fixed and variable, including equity in the company
- 📈 Development of your entrepreneurial spirit, having the chance to implement real-impact business decisions
- 🍻 Free coffee to kick-start your day and free beers to celebrate together
- 💻 Half-day Friday: you can work a bit longer Monday to Thursday and have your Friday afternoon off
- 🎁 500€ welfare credit per year
- 🏢 1-2 days of remote work per week
Location: Milano Contract: Permanent Conditions: Full-time