Here at BizAway, we Deliver the Future of Travel. 😎
We are a solid international company with strong ambitions and great expertise. With a focus on sustainability 🌱, on a daily basis we support companies enabling them to improve their travel management through our constantly evolving services and solutions, always characterized by our tech attitude and smart and innovative processes. 🚀
We know that success comes from People and deserves to be recognized.👫 Proactivity and Reliability, Kindful collaboration and communication are the core values of our Solution Culture.
If you like challenges and would love to be part of one of the fastest growing B2B scale-up then BizAway is the company you have been looking for. 🤩
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious DevOps Engineer, to help us to build and maintain our highly available, scalable and distributed infrastructure.
If you want to work with modern infrastructure tools and technologies, we are leveraging AWS, Kubernetes, BitBucket to build our infrastructure.
Your mission in BizAway
You’ll work closely with our Engineer teams to help and support best practices for our services deployment and availability, building automation tools and techniques to accelerate software delivery pipelines and boost Engineering productivity.
You’ll also take care of the security of our infrastructure, helping us with intrusion detection, threat management, network security and infrastructure monitoring.
Key skills and experience
- Experience with at least one cloud platform, such as AWS
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
- Good Knowledge of Infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Experience with monitoring and alerting systems
- Ability to create and manage CI/CD pipelines (Bitbucket)
- Good knowledge of networking and GNU/Linux operating system
- Experience with tools like Git and scripting language (i.e. bash)
- Experience in working with production support teams on application deployments and upgrade issues
- Proper communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of both spoken and written English (B2 level)
- Knowledge of ELK stack
- Comfort with at least one modern programming language, such as Nodejs
- Experience with database administration (MongoDB, Redis)
- Experience with EKS of AWS
- Previous experience in the Travel industry
- Experience with Kafka